Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (JAPSR)
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (JAPSR) is a quarterly published, international, peer-reviewed, multi-disciplinary, open access journal devoted to various segments of pharmaceutical and applied sciences. JAPSR is run by a team of dedicated researchers from academics and industrial community and is committed to publish only quality manuscripts (original research, reviews, short communications, mini reviews, case studies and conference proceedings) relevant to the various fields of Pharmaceutical and Applied Sciences. JAPSR aims to share scientific findings of industrial and academic research on an international platform. JAPSR is committed to serve scientific community with highest levels of Professional Ethical Conduct.
Disciplines covered under JAPSR
- Pharmacognosy, Ethnobotany & Natural Products Chemistry
- Pharmaceutics & Biopharmaceutics
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmacology, Ethnopharmacology and toxicology
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology & Microbiology
- Biochemistry and Clinical Pharmacy
- Hospital Pharmacy and Community Pharmacy
- Regulatory Affairs and Pharmaceutical Marketing Research
- Alternative and complementary Medicines.
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research is specifically dedicated to researchers and scholars from developing nations. JAPSR follows strict and standard manuscript preparation guidelines from International Committee of Medical Journals Editors (ICMJE).